Friday, September 17, 2010

Celibacy? Not hardly.

Even though I haven't felt the greatest doesn't mean I haven't given it the old college try! Monday night saw the return of Mr. Anonymous. One mean, tough, built-like-a-truck guy who's visited 4 previous times. In each case he's put a hood on at the door, submitted to a variety of bondage, shot a teenager-sized load, then taken the hood off at the door and slipped out without me ever seeing his face. Monday night he learned the meaning of edging and apple-polishing. It really is a delight to have 39 year-old men who could break me in half whimpering and begging for the chance to cum. Had built a web to use on the hubby. It came in handy with Mr. Anonymous as well. Later he tells me it was the best orgasm he'd ever had. Hey, it might be exaggeration. That's okay. Flattery never hurts a top's ego! No pics of the boy, though, as he's the shy type.





The very next night? Young man comes over to try a little bondage. Has almost no experience but a big desire. I'm a sucker for these guys. It's my goal to turn every bondage wannabe into a full pervert. He very nicely dressed in complete leather police uniform. Over this went the leather straitjacket and more use of the web. He claims he could have gotten out. I aim to put him to the test somewhere
down the road.











Wednesday was hubby's day in the spotlight. One of the absolute best tops I've ever met comes over with two large suitcases of gear and a spanking bench filling the back of his pickup. My back was making sounds like grinding glass and feeling about as good. So I mostly watched, assisted, and enjoyed vicariously seeing hubby get worked over like the pig he is. Spanked, paddled, flogged, throat-fucked, tied up in a variety of ways, fucked in the sling, and treated to the electro buttplug ride of his life. (Hopefully will have video of this before long.....) Then a little lunch, the hook up his ass, and yet another screaming, whimpering, sobbing man shoots all over the floor here. Yum.



















No comments:

Post a Comment