Friday, September 17, 2010

I miss My pup!

Hubby found this wonderful bone-shaped rug while we were up in Waynesville, NC working.

It's gonna be a while before pup gets to see it in person. Between our mutual herniated discs and travel for work I consider myself lucky to have just had lunch with the boy! And today? I get to take him to get his very first epidural.

Truth be told, it's breaking my heart to see him in pain. (Now I know how hubby feels every time he sees me wincing or hobbling. ) But I consider it an honor to be able to help in any way I can.

So glamorous me has three big trips coming up: Naples, Athens, and Oxford. Before you get jealous of my jet-set life please understand that is Florida, Georgia, and Alabama respectively.

1 comment:

  1. Ben away for a few days with my Handler, so missed this - i hope all went well, and Loki is feeling a bit better?!?

    (brotherly licks and whimpers - pup to pup)

    ReplyDelete