Saturday, November 27, 2010

Intense, Part I

Got to play one last time before Thanksgiving. And thankful I am! Rick is one of the most intense players I've ever met and just total fucking fun! Total.

So Layer One: Neoprene Suit, Neoprene booties, Neoprene Gloves, a Harness on his head, and a little rope.

Layer Two: Add another Neoprene Suit. Hell the holes in the ass, tits, and cock areas all line up. Does that tell you how much we think alike? A different gag and a blindfold. And lots more tit torture.

Layer Three: A heavy yellow PVC rain suit. And some very nice intense chair bondage. Fuck. I like that arrangement. Add a gag and a gas mask. And let him stew.

Layer Four and the other scene in "Intense, Part II" Coming soon to a blog near you!








1 comment:

  1. Arggghhh, Don't leave me hanging, what happens next!?! :)

    ReplyDelete