Monday, March 21, 2011

More Music

Since large does of Vicodin seem to make my dick pretty much useless I've had to forgo great sexual revelations for a bit. In this, hopefully, short recess from sexual romping I've grown fascinated, thanks to YouTube, with tracking down various versions of some of the great songs of our time. I get pretty annoyed with the commentaries that usually follow these performances: "This version is okay, but so-and-so's is so much better." Blech. Covers of some songs by less-than-adequate singers are just watered down versions of the original. But sometimes you realize that new artists have added such depth and a personal vision to the original you can't help but applaud and enjoy.

These four versions (starting with the original by Peggy Lee) are SO different and all four of them I find absolutely stunning.







No comments:

Post a Comment