Monday, March 28, 2011

Straight People






I REALLY have to get over my fear and general dislike of straight people. There are actually some incredibly cool ones out there when I'm smart enough to lower my guard and get to know them. Of course all the really cool ones are part of the BDSM world. LOL.

Spent an hour Sunday looking over our local dungeon where hubby and I are holding our 25th anniversary dungeon party. MistressWhip, proprietor, has got to be one of the coolest women I have ever met. The positive energy coming off this strikingly beautiful woman was intoxicating. And every question we asked was answered by such an energetic, positive response. How cool! Also there were a straight man and woman who live the kink lifestyle. I met them at Christmas at a potluck dinner, and it was so great to see them again. (She does some incredible leather corsets that we got to see at a fetish flea market a couple months ago.)

**********

I have to be honest. I haven't been this excited about an upcoming event since I was 6 and could barely sleep the entire week before Christmas morning. I am blessed with the best hubby in the world and to celebrate our 25 years together is more than I ever could have hoped for. And to have the world's greatest pup, and some of the finest friends (and friends with major benefits) a man could ever hope for? I'm dancing on air.

No comments:

Post a Comment