Saturday, April 16, 2011

A bit more

I posted a bit hastily about my time with ~loki yesterday, mainly because I was so happy with the set of pics.  The progress of the rope bondage against the upright bondage bed was fun to chronicle and outside of some rope on the legs that got a little droopy toward the end I was really happy with the final outcome.  And as I mentioned before I regret not getting a picture of him in full leather--hood, straitjacket, chaps, leather ankle cuffs.  And it might have been really nice to have someone holding a video camera while the paddling of the balls was going on.  It was a sight to behold.

But, as with all good scenes, it's difficult to express the various levels of physical and emotional intensity that can occur.  Sometimes putting it into words belittles it, as I know I'm struggling to even begin to describe something that words are making more cheap.  This pup made an enormous leap yesterday, really giving himself to me, allowing me to be in total charge of the scene.  When I commented later on the intensity of paddling he'd taken on his balls, he surprised me by telling me he hadn't really been in that particular mood or headspace, and no, it hadn't been the best sensation all the time.  To tell the truth that really threw me for a loop.  Had I misread the signals that badly?  I swore his moans were real.  I specifically heard him say "Please, Sir, More!"  I realize now that his motives were not to achieve something for himself, but to give me the opportunity to use him as I wished, him being totally submissive and willing to serve in my greater pleasure.  This pulled the rug out from under me in a lot of ways.  Those of you who know me, really know me, know that I am one those Tops who wants you to have a good time.  I get off on seeing you wriggle, writhe, and moan because I'm hitting the right buttons at the right time.  Yesterday was different.  I wasn't hitting the right buttons, physically,  but somehow the button of submission in this handsome and beautiful pup was pulsing at a very high level, and that was enough to take us to new levels.

This pup has given me many gifts over this past 10 months.  He makes me smile every day that we get to chat a bit; he lifts my spirits when he bounds into the loft; he challenges me to be the best I can be whenever we're together.  The gift he gave me yesterday was deeper and richer and shows just what an incredible journey he's taking.  I am honored to be a part of that journey.  I held this pup for a pretty long time yesterday when we were finishing up.  I needed that too.  It's gonna be a while before we get to be together in this fashion. 

A few days ago he told me he wanted yesterday to be special for me, a sort of "no limits", "do what you want to me" scene. Since I'll be having surgery soon and he has a lot of travel and hard work coming up, he wanted me to head into the surgery having a very special scene that would help me focus on getting better fast.  That's a pup's heart at work.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment