Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Panic

Only a week until surgery.  Pre-surgery tests today.  And this incredible urge to have lots of sex before I get sent back to the sofa.  So Sunday was intense time.  Lunch with pup yesterday where I had a hard time keeping my hands to myself.  Last night gave hubby a whaling on his buttocks.  This weekend is Frolicon with lots of fun sessions and some intriguing dungeon parties.  I may not need anesthesia by next Wednesday at this rate!

Pics are from Sunday.  Videos are at XTube  (look for cuffdbhnd).





3 comments:

  1. Pup wants to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday and Luck on your upcoming Surgery. Pup also wants to let you know he loves the photos You posted. Someday soon pup hopes that his Owner will tie him up in similar fashion. You do not do Bondage... you elevate it to an art form most can not reach.

    *wags his tail happily*
    pupQuark

    ReplyDelete
  2. The surgery will go fine. No freaking allowed.

    Hugs and kisses,
    Your jockfaggot bitch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No freaking -- if you can have sex two weeks afterwards, you're doing a lot better than I did. I wasn't out of the back brace for 12 weeks.

    ReplyDelete