Friday, April 15, 2011

Have I Mentioned How Lucky I Am?

Okay, so all day Wednesday with Sparky.  Yesterday was D-Day at the surgeon's, but that deserves a post all it's own.  This morning I'm whacking hubby's butt because he's being sarcastic and snarky about taking out the trash.  (I think he does it on purpose.  You know how children think negative attention is better than no attention?)

And today with ~loki.  Long ago I'd promised him a nice long rope bondage day.  Then he sort of shocked me by offering a sort of "no limits" Friday since it's gonna be a while before we get to play again (again....more on that in the less than sexy blog entry coming up).

I really thought long and hard about it.  And decided what I still wanted to do was lots and lots of rope.  I'm pretty happy with this set of pics.  EXCEPT I forgot to take a pic after the rope came off and the straitjacket went on.  Fuck fuck fuck.....That boy was head to toe in leather and I was whacking his balls with a wooden paddle like there was no tomorrow.  Sigh.  I'm glad that at least I got to see it!









This boy is the best.  The absolute best.

1 comment: