Friday, April 15, 2011

A Full Day With Sparky

A year ago, back when I had just started this blog I had a chance to play with SparkySea. It was damn fun.  (You can read about that visit in this blog entry.)  It was a short but intense session and I got a glimpse of the intensity that is possible with this hot and hunky man.

Over the past year we've chatted, stayed in touch, and made our plans for a return visit.  And this week we were finally able to hook up.  And no short session this time around!  I picked Sparky up at 2:30 in the afternoon.  I got him back to his hotel at 11:30 that night.  Okay, okay....we did go eat dinner and take a little time to digest.  And about 9:15 I told him I either had to kick him out or tie him up.  He opted for the 2nd choice as long as he could wear his full football gear.  WOOF.

Hubby was here for almost all of the play and it was terrific.  "Plays well with others" was a comment I remember from my 2nd grade teacher.  She would have been proud of all three of us.

We covered a lot of ground that day.  The pics verify that!  And you'd best keep an eye on Sparky's blog (one of the very best in blogdom) for a video or two from that 9 hours together.

And if you follow his twitter comments you know he's bragging about the 15 pounds we hung off his balls.  Hubby is pouting and demanding a rematch.



 (In the pic above you can see the bucket we hung from Sparky's balls.  Filled it with weights and water to equal 15 pounds.  He claims he could have taken more.)



No comments:

Post a Comment