Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"I've never had the chance to....."




Magic words. When a guy has an open mind and a hungry attitude and says, "Gee, I've never actually had a chance to be on a spanking bench, and I want to try." And then they take a good half hour of paddling and some caning mixed in. Well? Isn't that the way it's supposed to be? Hubby and I genuinely enjoy playing with this guy when the opportunities arise. He's handsome, funny, and genuinely open to new experiences. And he looks really good with a rubber podsuit on and a pissy jock tied in his mouth!

2 comments:

  1. Such open-mindedness has *got* to be the default for anyone, surely?!? There is just *too much* out there to be experienced and embraced :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm continually surprised and dismayed by the one-note Johnnies. "Tie me up exactly the same way, use the same gag, beat me off with the right hand using the special lube I brought." Yawn. So much more exciting to hit the buffet and taste everything. Sure! There'll be some things you don't like. Fine! Don't have seconds. But to wander off, in Dame Edna's words, to the Maximum Security Twilight Home not having tried it all?!

    ReplyDelete