Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wild Weekend, Sunday












Sunday day-time was to be our last big session as Mike had to be taken to the airport at 5:00 to fly home. We made the very best of it.

I really wanted to make the most of the football uniform. Seemed a shame to bring it all this way and not get full use! (Besides I fell in LOVE with tying up a football jock.) A severe tie to the chair and this mean ol' jock coach took over my soul! Judging by the amount of precum in Mike's jock I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it as well. He seemed to especially like my threat to drag him downstairs and park him on the sidewalk so all the Falcon fans would see him as they left the dome. And it's kinda cool when an experienced player like Mike says, "Ya know, I don't think I've ever been hogtied!"

Taking Mike to the airport was so bittersweet. I was tired and happy and would have happily kept him here much longer, but real life reared its ugly head. So we cooked carrots and cranberries for a pot-luck party, took our showers, packed his bags, and took off for the airport. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment