Friday, December 17, 2010

Wild Weekend, Lagniappe








Imagine hubby's and my surprise when we get a phone call during our pot-luck Xmas party. "Hey, my flight has been delayed so many times, I'm actually not gonna be able to leave until tomorrow at 5:30. Would it be an imposition to have you come get me and let me stay another night?" An imposition?! An imposition?! Was he out of his fucking mind?! (of course we both thought he meant 5:30 a.m., but were so happy to find out he meant p.m. I already had the alarm set for 3:30 a.m.!!!)

So, back to the airport, back to the loft, and this tired top sent the boys to the playroom. I wasn't gonna fool anybody that I had any energy to be in control by this point. Mike took charge and gave hubby one helluva flogging before they trotted off to bed. (It was funny how this scene sort of shook me a bit, but I'm gonna blog on this a little later.)

The next day we got a chance to do a last few things that hadn't gotten done in our long weekend. It truly was like having dessert on the most fabulous meal of all, (not unlike the banana cream cheesecake those two pigs split after our huge barbecue meal).

This time the trip to the airport was for real. Quick goodbyes (I hate any other kind) and last night I collapsed. Of course piggy hubby begged for permission to have one more whackoff before he went to bed. Sigh. Do they never stop? LOL, no ROFL, I found out that Mike whacked off TWICE looking at all the pics we took of the wonderful weekend. Hubby got pouty and said HE would have whacked off twice as well but it was too cold in the loft. Do these people have no shame!!!!????

No comments:

Post a Comment