Saturday, December 25, 2010

I Do Believe in Santa Claus

A few days ago I got notification that a new hood I'd ordered would not be delivered on Christmas Eve as originally scheduled, but had been rescheduled for delivery on December 28th. I wasn't horribly surprised. I'd seen our bedraggled UPS guy a couple of times this week (3 new gags! 2 synthetic canes and a very devilish tawse!) and I knew they were falling behind.

So yesterday, feeling quite lonely as both hubby and pup have gone off to be with family, I have a friend over and we're doing a little bondage. Nice tight ropes. Good thick gag, a good deal of moaning, and "BANG BANG BANG" at the door.

I instantly thought of two things: A friend's ordeal with the police who demanded they come in and found someone shackled naked to the wall. "You there, shackled to the wall! Are you here of your own free will?" Much head nodding and "Mmmmnyeshhhhhh shhhhhhirrrrr". I also thought of the first story I posted here back in May. "C2C"

I sort of freaked but went to answer the door. UPS! The hood was delivered on time! Yay! The guy upstairs was a little weak at the knees and pretty happy to know the police weren't barging in. LOL.

The new hood? Really cool! Thank you, Santa.

See more pics at 665 Leather

No comments:

Post a Comment