Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Keeping It Fresh










I saw a bondage chair designed and built by majordungeon that aroused my interest. And my "can-do" spirit was aroused.

So about $100 later I've got this new bondage chair for the rapidly improving dungeon space. (OKAY! So it's only about a third as good as the one he built, but this fucker is solid and WORKS! I'll do some sanding and painting later down the road.....LOL) (Oh, and $30 of that was for a new saw for some of the cuts on the legs).

So what's the point? The point is!, hubby went for not one, but two rides in the chair tonight. MAJOR ball torture, some very vulnerable moments for his asshole, and inescapable bondage times two.

So $100 bucks for a wonderful new toy? Helluva lot cheaper than a tired whore is always my justification!

No comments:

Post a Comment