Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Rope Please!























My fascination with rope just keeps getting stronger and stronger. It seems like I'm spending all my time looking at the work of the great rope masters trying to discover how they created a harness, or how they have managed to make the rope and the subject one unified whole, or how they've achieved a beautiful piece of suspension. I have no qualms in rating my own work still as amateurish, but I do feel that this has become a worthy challenge, and, no surprise, there seems to be no end to the number of men who would willingly submit for extended periods of time for me to "practice". Not long ago I had a chance to build upon the chair bondage. The main thing I wanted this time around was better access to the crotch for some nice edging time! Little did I know that I was going to discover a ticklish young man under all that bondage.

No comments:

Post a Comment