Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trying to Learn





I get that whole "life is a journey" thing. Really, I do. I know that I've got a lot to learn, that I'm no "expert", that I have taken some of the most scenic detours in life, detours that have been treacherous, boring, and sometimes rewarding. Nonetheless, it feels like right now I'm on the main highway and speeding along in my journey. A few bumps, a few potholes, but for the most part it feels like the top is down, the wind is blowing through my non-existent hair, and there are no semis in front of me!

And I'm the idjit that is studying pics of rope bondage, not for dick growth, but for trying to understand the art, and see if the pic will reveal the secrets of really good stuff! Hubby, the ever patient, ever loving man-of-my-life, is always ready for me to try out the new stuff. And so we did. With amazing results. I love these pics. (okay, critics out there, ignore the right side of his body where I fucked up the zig-zag between arm and chain). And with his butt, penis, balls, and tits fully exposed......well, fuck it if the battery on the camera didn't die!

No comments:

Post a Comment